Our Complete line of Stackable and Non-Stackable Sharps Containers is offered in a variety of sizes and configurations designed to give you the ability to choose the right product for your specific application. Regulated as a Class II Medical devices and manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulations, as well as the International Quality System Standards ISO 13485:2003; all Medegen Medical Products Sharps Containers meet or exceed OSHA and Joint Commission Standards, CDC/OSHA guidelines, ASTM requirements and DOT Regulations including 49CFR173.24, 49CFR173.24a, and 49CFR173.134.
- Puncture and Leak Resistant - Strong polypropylene construction meets or exceeds industry standards
- Locking Lids - Help keep contents secure for final disposal
- Autoclave/Incinerator Safe - Containers are Autoclave Safe up to a maximum of 280°F (137°C). When properly incinerated, containers emit only carbon dioxide and water
- Optional Wall Mounting Brackets and large container cart with locking casters
- Typical areas of use: Operating Room, Emergency Room, Same Day Surgery, Primary Care treatment areas, Patient Room, Phlebotomy labs, Chemistry & Hematology, Pathology, Toxicology, Microbiology, Immunization, Drug Screening or wherever Biohazardous Sharps exist